policy name: review_dismissal_allowed
Any user with write access to the repository can dismiss pull-request reviews. Pull-request review contains essential information on the work that needs to be done and helps keep track of the changes. Dismissing it might cause a loss of this information and should be restricted to a limited number of users.
Allowing the dismissal of reviews can promote poor and vulnerable code, as important comments may be forgotten and ignored during the review process.
- Make sure you have admin permissions
- Go to the repo’s settings page
- Enter “Branches” tab
- Under “Branch protection rules”
- Click “Edit” on the default branch rule
- Check “Restrict who can dismiss pull request reviews”
- Click “Save changes”