policy name: memberes_allowed_repository_move_or_deletion
The enterprise’s Repository deletion and transfer policy should be set to DISABLED. This will prevent repository admins from deleting a repo or transferring it to a different owner or organization. Malicious actors could leak code if enabled.
A member of the organization could inadvertently or maliciously transfer a repository to an external namespace and expose confidential data.
- Make sure you are an enterprise owner
- Go to the Enterprise Settings page
- Under the ‘Policies’ tab choose ‘Repositories’
- Go to the ‘Admin repository permissions’ section
- under ‘Repository deletion and transfer’ and select ‘Disabled’